I have been very lucky over the years to present in a number of different settings from master classes, to professional conferences, podcasts, and more. As a teacher, I am always looking for interesting new ways to communicate with people. If you are interested in having me speak at your event, schedule a master class, or set up a virtual visit to your classroom, please feel free to contact me. Below is a list of some of my more recent engagements.
- QLab Audio and Video Control – Opera Memphis, 2020.
- QLab 4 two-day intensive – College of DuPage, 2019.
- QLab 4 Master Class (Beginning and Advanced) – TLS Productions Inc. 2017.
- QLab 3 Master Class – The Village Theatre, Canton. 2016.
- Projection Design – Hamilton College. 2015.
- QLab 3 Master Class – The LDInstitute @ Arizona State. 2014.
- QLab Basics, QLab Projection Design, QLab Lighting. Live Design International (LDI). Las Vegas, NV. 2017-2019.
- Content Creation & Control: Working with Projections. The United States Institute of Theatre Technology (USITT). Saint Louis, MO. 2017
- Working with Dancers. The United States Institute of Theatre Technology (USITT). Salt Lake City, UT. 2016
- Publish my work. USITT. Salt Lake City, UT. 2016
- Integrating Projections into Your Curriculum. USITT. Cincinnati, OH. 2015
- When is Too Much, Too Much? USITT. Milwaukee, WI. 2013.
- No one Likes Doing it Alone: Co-curricular Opportunities. USITT. Long Beach, CA. 2012.
- Creative Methods of Teaching Color Theory. USITT. Kansas City, KS. 2010.
- BFA and BA: Education or Training? USITT. Cincinnati, OH. 2009.
- Walk Before you Run: Mentoring Students. USITT. Louisville, KY. 2006
- QLab Show Control – The Cue Podcast, episode 6. 2015.